Stay coordinated, across offices and over time.
Our solutions are now available to federal, civilian staff to meet the daunting challenges of multi-agency, multi-department coordinated projects.
We provide teams with solutions to quickly organize and exchange unstructured information in real-time. Then, they can make more effective decisions in significantly less time. This is the same technology that has sucessfully coordinated tens of thousands of personnel and equipment for battle command and transportation logistics.
What makes our solutions unique?
We provide a common operating picture designed for collaborative decision-making. We offer several advantages over typical information management systems:
- Real-time mapping provides instant situational awareness.
- Visual interface brings critical information to the surface faster.
- Collaborative environment enables information sharing across many agencies and departments simultaneously.
- Integrated Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) augments collaborative capabilities.
- Data integration leverages data in your existing systems instead of requiring a costly conversion effort.
Who are they designed for?
Our solutions are designed for individuals and groups across all agencies organizing large, collaborative projects or missions.
What can users do?
- Share a common operating picture with users in other departments and agencies.
- See the current positions of people and equipment on interactive maps.
- Visualize the quantity and status of people, equipment, and supplies.
- Switch between maps and photographs, blue prints, and other imagery.
- Interact with dispersed personnel in any location to make on-the-spot decisions.
- Assign and manage tasks and monitor their completion.
- Model and run through event simulations.
- Annotate maps, graphs, and tables with line drawings, highlighting, and sticky notes.
- Overlay any type of geographic data, such as weather or traffic.
Contact us to discuss your organization's needs.