First responders get on the same page, not just the same frequency.
Emergency management coordination relies on more than just being on the same radio frequency. Our solutions enable first responders to meet the daunting challenges of multi-agency, multi-department incident command.
We provide crisis teams with solutions to quickly organize and exchange information. Then, they can make more effective decisions in significantly less time.
What makes our solutions unique?
Our solutions offer several advantages over typical crisis management systems:
- Real-time mapping provides instant situational awareness.
- Visual interface brings critical information to the surface faster.
- Collaborative environment enables information sharing across many agencies and departments simultaneously.
- Integrated Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) augments collaborative capabilities.
- Data integration leverages data in your existing systems instead of requiring a costly conversion effort.
Who are they designed for?
Our emergency management solutions are designed for individuals and groups across all agencies responsible for responding to a crisis:
- The Incident Commander and staff.
- Emergency Operations Center personnel.
- Liaisons to participating agencies.
- Dispatchers or other personnel managing the radio communications with on-the-ground responder teams.
- State and federal representatives who need situational awareness in order to grant authority and make decisions.
What can users do?
- Share a common operating picture with users in other departments and agencies.
- See the current positions of people and equipment on interactive maps.
- Visualize the quantity and status of people, equipment, and supplies.
- Switch between maps and photographs, blue prints, and other imagery.
- Interact with dispersed personnel in any location to make on-the-spot decisions.
- Assign and manage tasks and monitor their completion.
- Model and run through event simulations.
- Comment on maps, graphs, and tables with line drawings, highlighting, and sticky notes.
- Overlay any type of geographic data, such as weather or traffic.
Contact us to discuss your organization's needs.